How did the Boson Protocol (BOSON) come to be? The Boson Protocol (BOSON) is a decentralized network that connects digital and physical payments through the use of game theory-encoded NFTs. We’ve compiled the pertinent information for you; let’s have a look at the issue together…
History of the Boson Protocol (BOSON)?
While the platform was created in March 2019, the BOSON Coin was introduced on April 7, 2021 via a separate auction procedure than the Gnosis Auction. The project’s primary objective is to act as a conduit for trade between the Metaverse and the real world by enabling decentralized e-commerce.
It seeks to simplify and secure e-commerce via the Metaverse, which is envisioned as the planet of the future. BOSON Coin will eventually find a home in the Metaverse. It will act as a conduit for trade between the actual world and the Metaverse.
PROs and CONs of BOSON Coin
Several advantages of BOSON Coin include the following:
- It has the potential to play a significant role in the future as the link between the Metaverse and the real world.
- On the Boson Protocol platform, decentralized transactions can be executed instantaneously.
- It is a cryptocurrency with a high rate of return.
- It is possible to purchase Thing in exchange for NFT tokens.
Several downsides of BOSON Coin include the following:
- There exist security flaws, and vulnerability issues undermine users’ confidence.
- Although it is a strong crypto asset, it is in danger of disappearing from the market due to its inability to compete with its rivals.
How Can You Invest in BOSON Coin?
BOSON Coin is traded on several exchanges, including Gate.io, Hotcoin Global, crypto.com, KuCoin, BingX, and HitBTc. To begin, navigate to any exchange platform that lists the aforementioned BOSON Coin. Then proceed to the page for creating a free account. Create an account by filling the provided information. Complete the steps of the authentication process.
After completing the account opening and verification processes, transfer funds from the exchange’s deposit tab using the way that is most convenient for you. Finally, navigate to the exchange tab and locate BOSON Coin. You can purchase BOSON Coin at the current rate or enter a custom amount.